Monday, July 9, 2012

Melbourne Part Two...

I forgot to mention that there were some exceptionally good fences at the Zoo as well as all the animals...


In case anyone thinks I've gone mad its not me but my beloved that was interested in the fencing at the zoo!! David in case you are worried I have more pictures but sharing one on the blog seemed like enough :)

After the Zoo we headed to Melbourne City to look at Hosier Lane's amazing graffitti...




We had coffee on Degraves Lane which was like a very small lane which had bistro and cafe feel similar to Covent Garden it was awesome - but did make me want Eggs Benedict :)

After coffee we went to another small lane called Hardware Lane where we had lovely lunch before power walking back to the station to head back to Geelong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment